January 21, 2012

Holiday is Coming....

YEEEYYYYY! I'm so happy to know that holiday is in the air. I passed exam tests yesterday. And I got a terrible news about my ALK's score. That was reallyyyyyy not good. REALLY NOT GOOD and almost gave me a heart attack. Okeyy, now forget about that terrible news. Why we don't talk about holiday? When I hear 'Holiday' I imagine all the good things. Yes, good things like, beach, having spare times with friends, family, and boyfriend, or do shopping with mom, or cooking, and certainly I will have a lot of time to sleep. 4days later, I'll have a trip to Bandung with one of my bests. Really hope that would be an unforgetable trip. I'm so excited cause this is for the first time I go on vacation out of town with my friend for 1week. We will go there by train. It needs hours to get there, maybe 5 or 6 or 7? No matter. Can't wait to meet my sister Nanda too, by the way.

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!


aha and bestfriend rules. a day with my best partner in crime, in anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment