January 31, 2012

7days Bandung.

HALOHAAAAA! SOLOOOO! 7days we (me & selly) had so much fun in Bandung, now finally home. And I wanna share things that I've had there. Here it is.....

DAY #1.
After 8 hours, we (me & selly) arrived at Bandung Train Station, about 5pm? My sissie, Nanda & her mom, picked us up. We went to a restaurant (sorry I forget the name of that restaurant) em.... Next, we went home & take a rest.

DAY #2
We (me, selly, sis Nanda & her mom) went to Factory Outlets. Yeaaaahs... Shopping time! Selly bought a lot of stuff. She bought a cute dress, a coat, a sweater, a shawl, a short, I forget the other. Finished with this-girl-favorite-activity we moved to Tree House to get our late lunch. This place looks nice outside. So match with the weather at that day.

Me ate spaghetti with smoked beef (I forget the name again, my bad.) Selly & sisie Nanda with their big black pepper sausage. And sisie Nanda's mom, hmmmm ate like a steak with baked potato? ahh agaiiin I forget what its name. Here's the picts..


DAY #3


YIPIEEEEE! So excited when sisie Nanda's mom took us to Butterfly Park. I saw beautiful butterflies. They're colourful. All of them are perfeeect. Omgg, God is soooo-good! We took pictures of ourselves and butterflies. The blossom flowers made me feel like living in a fairyland, yapp flowers & butterflies.

Me also watched how butterfly 'get married' (I will show you their pict.) And you know, that the first time I saw cocoon, a metallic-cocoon...



and... and... and... big grasshoppers!

Enough with butterfly thingy, we moved to Lembang. Then went down to Risol at House of Risol. We bought 2 risols with chicken cordon bleu & bechamel beef in it (if I'm not wrong.) Ohh and sisie Nanda bought Tahu Susu Lembang too. Got our tummy about to explode, we went down again and arrived at Paris Van Java. I got 2 pair of flat shoes & accessories, mommy I'm sorry but they're just too cute.

Satisfied with the shoes we ate agaiiin, now sushi groove sushi time. Just ordered krakatau blahblah (again I forget the name) & princess roll. Green tea ice cream for dessert.

NOOOOO!! Its not the end of the third day. From PVJ, we went to Siera to see beautiful scenery of Bandung at night. SUPEERRRRCOLD HERE. The lights of buildings looks beautiful from above. So bad I don't have tripod, almost all pictures not focus. Felt tired, about 8/9pm we went home.


DAY #4
WALEEEEE! A yummy noodles with mushroom. Yummy yamien too. Satisfied enough! Moved to Ciwalk. Again. We love foods so much. Eat-Repeat. I got bracelet for my bestie, Gisma. Hope she like it. Enough for the fourth day.


DAY #5
Emmmm..... Batagor, Dvds, Yamien.

DAY #6
FREEEEDAAYYY. Stayed at home aaaall day long, dvds marathon. Haaaa we got 15dvds. But we just watched Dream House, Chipmunks 3, Pursuit of Happyness and One Day.

DAY #7 (The Last Day)
Kartika Sari Kartika Sari. Molen, Cheese Roll, Basreng, and blahblah. Had lunch at Om Duleh, then hello train station! Time to go back to hometown. Big thank to sisie Nanda's family.
That's all about my trip to Bandung. Hope you guys had a nice holiday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment