February 02, 2012

If Only.

Sam : What?
Peter :
I love you.
Sam :
I love you too.
Peter :
I want to tell you why I love you.
Sam :
Its raining you know that, right?
Peter :
I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I've loved you since I met you. But I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that you're living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today if not for you. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love. And to be loved.
Sam :
I don't know what to say..
Peter :
You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to tell you.
-- If Only. (He loved her like there was no tomorrow)


If Only is one of romantic movies that successfully make me think about love. Man, you need to watch this movie, just to know how to treat your woman perfectly, like Peter did.


No comments:

Post a Comment